Advance procurement notice - Nōku te Ao Research Lead
We wish to engage an experienced Kaupapa Māori research team to co-design and lead a kaupapa Māori research programme for the new Nōku te Ao strategic direction over the next five years.
Nōku te Ao Research Lead
- Nōku te Ao Like Minds works to increase social inclusion and reduce prejudice and discrimination for people with lived experience of severe mental distress, prioritising those who are most affected by mental distress and who often experience multiple forms of discrimination. You can find more information about the programme at www.nokuteao.org.nz
- We wish to engage an experienced Kaupapa Māori research team to co-design and lead a kaupapa Māori research programme for the new Nōku te Ao strategic direction over the next five years.
- We want to engage Kaupapa Māori researchers who can work in partnership with Te Hiringa Hauora/Health Promotion Agency and our providers, delivering strategy components, to collectively co-design and implement a research programme for Nōku te Ao.
- We would like the Kaupapa Māori researchers to lead the research programme, and provide academic and Kaupapa Māori research leadership. Our community providers are expected to contribute to the research programme and be a part of the research team that will be established, from a ‘partner’ or ‘community’ perspective. Further details of this arrangement will be developed in the co-design phase.
- We will select a Kaupapa Māori research provider who can advance the theory and practice of Nōku te Ao; assisting Te Hiringa Hauora and providers delivering strategy components to capture, critique and deepen our application and practice of kaupapa Māori, in the implementation of excellent Māori health research knowledge practice.
- The anticipated budget is $750,000 over five (5) years.
More information coming soon
Download the Nōku te Ao strategy
Tū pakari, tū taha. Ko te kotahitanga o tō tātou kaupapa. Nōku te Ao.Stand proud. Stand alongside. We are united by our purpose. This is our world.